Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congressman John Duncan

Representing the 2nd District of Tennessee

Agency Help

Residents of the 2nd Congressional District of Tennessee can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. 

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. 

Please print and sign this form which should be faxed, mailed, or hand delivered to our Knoxville Office. Feel free to include any copies or related documents form the agency involved. 

To speed up the process,  feel free to fill out the form below so that our team may begin researching information and preparing to open your case until the signed Privacy Release Form has been delivered. 

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;

Authorization Form

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman John Duncan authority to act on my behalf.

  marks required fields of data.

Your Information

What are these options?
Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option "Voice" is a standard audible telephone.