Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congressman John Duncan

Representing the 2nd District of Tennessee


Q: How do I find out how Congressman Duncan voted on legislation I am interested in?

A: Finding Congressman Duncan's voting record is easy. Simply use the Library of Congress’ website, You can search by the bill’s name, number, or keywords to see how Congressman Duncan voted on a particular piece of legislation, or you can search by his name to see the bills he has sponsored.

If you have any questions about the Congressman’s voting record, please feel free to contact any one of the offices listed below.

Q: What can the Congressman do for me?

A: The Congressman can help constituents with a federal issue, such as a missing social security check, an immigration question, or a veteran’s affairs issue.

Q: What can’t the Congressman do for me?

A: The Congressman can not intercede in any matter before any courts.

Q: Can the Congressman help me with a problem I am having with a federal agency?

A: The Congressman can help with any problems East Tennessee residents may be having with federal agencies, including problems with Social Security, labor issues, housing, passports, veterans affairs, and immigration. Please contact his Knoxville office at (865) 523-3772 and ask for a member of the casework team.

Q: What Congressional District do I live in?

A: To find out whether or not you live in Congressman Duncan's district, simply log-on to and enter your zip code.

Q: I am going to visit Washington, D.C. Can Congressman Duncan assist me with tickets for tours of the Capitol, White House, and other interesting attractions?

A: Of course. Please check out the “Visiting Washington DC” page on this website, or contact the Congressman’s Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-5435 for more information about the tours he can set-up for you and your family while you’re visiting our nation’s capital.

Q: How can I let Congressman Duncan know my feelings on issues and legislation?

A: Representing your interests in Congress is Congressman Duncan's number one priority. You can email him your questions, comments, and concerns, or you can contact any of the three offices listed below.

Q: How can I get a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol?

A: Congressman Duncan is proud to offer United States flags at a nominal fee as a service to his constituents. At your request, he can even have your flag flown over the U.S. Capitol. To order a flag, please contact the Congressman’s Washington D.C. office at (202) 225-5435, or go to the flag section of this website

Q: Does the Congressman offer internships in his Tennessee and Washington, D.C. offices?

A: Yes, Congressman Duncan offers internships in all of his offices for undergraduate and graduate students as well as for recent graduates. For more information, please visit the internship section of this website, or contact the office at which you would be interested in serving as an intern.

Q: How can I request a meeting with the Congressman or invite him to attend my event?

A: For scheduling requests for events or meetings in Tennessee , please contact the Congressman’s Knoxville office at (865) 523-3772, or fax your requests to (865) 544-0728 .